new life as a SPM victim

hye everyone !!!
still remember me? nope?
oklah the pic above shows the cutiest girl in my family,,
hahhahaha,,prasan saje,,
ok straight to the point its me,,atikah <>3
cute ke tak cute ke nevermine,,i know who i am,,
i'm a weak ,, may ALLAH give a strenght for me to face the biggest examination in secondary school..
not just for me but for all my beloved and hated friends who in form 5 right now,,
everyday after school we'll have additional class in every subject,, can you imagine??? 
huuuu,,,its okay,,that all for our future to get a result with a flying colour right,,
amiiiiinnnnnnnnn,, the biggest thanks to all our teachers too who sacrifice her/his time just for his/ her student,, very honorable job as a teacher yeah,,
ok lah,,,juz this story i want to tell about me and my new life as a SPM victim in this year,,
pray for me and wish me luck okayh,, <3
assalamualaikum

#sorry if ade terkurang atau terkecewakan mne2 pihak :')


♥Thnx Like✿Thnx Follow✿Thnx Comment♥

0 Like[s] This:

Post a Comment